Departments & Divisions > Chemical & Biological Engineering > Students > Prospective Graduate > Admission Requirements
Graduate Program Admission Requirements
An applicant must complete and submit a
pre-qualification for Graduate Study in Chemical and Biological Engineering the ChE
100 form. Upon the acceptance of the preliminary application, a
Graduate Admission Application package will be sent to the prospective
Applicants should also plan to take the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE); the GRE results have been used by the department as an important reference in ranking the applicants.
Note To Prospective Students
To apply for admission and financial assistance, an applicant should send or have sent the following documents to the appropriate graduate chair:
Dr. M. Nemati, Graduate Chair
Agricultural & Bioresource Engineering
Dr. Oon-Doo Baik, Graduate Chair
2. Form GSR 100. "Application for admission to the College of Graduate Studies and Research."
3. Form GSR 101. "Confidential Letters of Recommendation." Three such forms are to be completed by persons who are familiar with the applicant's academic career. The forms are to be forwarded directly to the above address by the applicant's references. References must use this form only. Material on any other form will not be accepted.
4. Transcripts and/or certificates of all College or University level degrees held or course work taken, showing the applicant's academic standing. These materials must be the originals or copies certified by the respective institution.
5. Results of TOEFL (or one of IELTS, CanTEST, MELAB, and RTEP) for an applicant whose native language is not English. The results should be sent directly by the examination agency to the above address.
6. GRE examination results, including Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical.
7. An application fee of $75.00 (Canadian) should accompany your application. Cheques may be made payable to the University of Saskatchewan. Note: Cheques in U.S. funds are not acceptable. If you intend to pay by credit card please go to the following: Application Fee Payment Information (Credit Card Payment).
For more information use the following e-mail address: chemeng.inquiries [-at-]usask.ca