> Living in Saskatoon
Living in Saskatoon
Saskatoon is a vibrant and growing community, rich with culture, parkland and natural beauty. Graced by the natural splendor of the South Saskatchewan River, visitors from far and wide delight in the city's inviting natural riverbank parks and trails.
Saskatchewan's largest city provides convenient amenities, yet an inviting natural setting. A refreshment break is easy in Saskatoon - rejuvenate with an espresso in the trendy Broadway shopping district, delicious authentic local cuisine in one of many fine restaurants; check out the latest technology and research advancements on campus or at Innovation Place, home of the Canadian Light Source; play a round of golf on one of the several award-winning courses; or explore thousands of years of First Nations' culture - it's all in Saskatoon!
Below are links to more information about Saskatoon…
- Canada and Saskatchewn: Maps of Canada, Wall Map of Canada, Student Visa, Saskatchewan Tourism, Saskatchewan News
- City of Saskatoon: City of Saskatoon, Saskatoon Tourism, Leisure, Transit, Airport, Events
- Accommodation Rentals: USSU Housing Registry, The Star Phoenix, University Residence
- Radio: CBC, C95, Magic 98.3, News Talk 650, Rock 102, The Bull, Wired 96.3
- Univ. of Saskatchewan: University Website, About Us, Maps, Admission, International Students, Huskies Athletics
- College of Engineering: Engineering Website, Course Webpages, Graduate Student Theses
- Clubs and Leisure Activities: University Students' Union, Engineering Students' Society, Campus Groups, Physical Activity Centre programs, Ballroom Dance Club, Rowing Club
- Sports and Entertainment Events: Credit Union Centre, TCU Place
- Other Activities: Mendel Art Gallery, Jazz Festival, Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra, Persephone Theatre, Saskatoon Blades Hockey, Movie Listings
University of Saskatchewan
Click here to learn more about the University of Saskatchewan