Services & Resources
> Computer Centre
> Microsoft eLearning
Microsoft eLearning provides access to training on the latest releases of Microsoft's Desktop Application Products.
Use this tool for Basic / Intermediate / Advanced training on Microsoft Office Applications.
Note: This training resource will track your progress though available material as well at through individual courses, allowing you to pickup where you last left off.
To provide for this individualized content, it is necessary to login with a user account. If you have not yet set up a user account, see the 'Activate Your Account' link below for detailed instruction.
The very latest Microsoft E-Learning is now available to you at Microsoft.com
As part of our software license with Microsoft, you are eligible to access E-Learning courses online at Microsoft.com. These courses are meant to help you keep up-to-date with the latest Office Application software releases.
To use this service you will need to:
1.Activate your benefit associating it with your email@example.com email account.
2. Create a Windows Live ID. You will use this ID to access your courses.
To gain access to the Microsoft E-Learning courses, follow the steps below:
1. Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/activate/
2. Input your:
multi-use access code: IWOD2EB5B9
email address: this must be your campus email in the form firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You will be prompted to sign-in using a valid Windows Live ID.
Choose 'Sign Up Now' to create your ID
Base this ID on your email@example.com as above by completing the ID registration form.
4. You will receive an email confirming your registration.
5. From the confirmation email, click the link to activate your courses.
6. You will be prompted to sign-in using a the Windows Live ID you created above.
7. A confirmation page will appear indicating that the access code has been accepted.
8. Click the My Learning Catalog link to see list of available courses.
9. Click on a course title to launch the offering.
10. Go to: http://www.engr.usask.ca/mell select 'Access Your Account' then 'Sign in' with your Windows Live ID to access your courses any time, any where.